We urge all readers to view our trading courses, reports and newsletters on the web and to print out all of our materials for maximum benefit. If you're having trouble figuring out how best to print our publications, then please follow the simple instructions below. First, please select the location of the materials you wish to print...
If you're viewing the HTML version with full graphics and pictures...
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet
2. Near the top of every document you will find a button that reads "Click Here To Print." Double-click on that button.
3. This will open up a printer-friendly version of the item you wish to print. If your printer dialog box does not show up automatically, then simply use your browser's drop-down menus to print the issue by choosing "FILE," then "PRINT."
4. Alternative Method: In some email clients (particularly web-based software, such as Yahoo and Hotmail), you can also select an option such as "Printable View" to print our email content.
If you're viewing the PLAIN-TEXT version (without full graphics and pictures)...
1. Since the majority of our publications include a host of charts and pictures that are essential to understanding our content, we do NOT recommend that you print the plain-text versions of our newsletters. Instead, you should print all of our materials from the web. In order to print, please locate the appropriate newsletter/report on the Internet, then follow our "Printing from the web" instructions below to print.
1. Open the newsletter/report you wish to print by finding that document on our web site at http://www.StreetAuthority.com. If you're currently viewing content in your email inbox, yet you'd like to view it on our web site, we include direct links to all documents near the top of every email we send.
2. Once you've accessed the Internet and are viewing the appropriate newsletter or report on the web, please select the, "Print This Page" button. You will find this button either at the very top of the page or just under the table of contents.
3. After clicking on this button, an additional browser window will open up on your screen. This window will contain an easy-to-print format of the appropriate newsletter. Simply select "FILE" and "PRINT" from your web browser's pull down menu to complete the printing process.
1. To locate the Adobe Acrobat version of all of our newsletters/documents, please click on the "View Adobe PDF Version" button. We've placed this button conveniently near the top of every one of our HTML documents. If you do not yet have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download this free software by clicking here.
2. Once you've opened up the Adobe Acrobat version of the appropriate document, simply select "FILE" and "PRINT" from Adobe's pull down menus.
If you continue to have difficulties printing our products after carefully following the instructions above, then please let us know by using the form on our Contact Us page. In the body of your email, please provide the following (this will help us to better assist you in solving the problem):
1. Your full name, username and email address.
2. A brief description of the exact newsletter/report you're attempting to print.
3. The methods you've tried to use in order to print the document (are you trying to print from the web, from an email, from Adobe Acrobat?)
4. An explanation of any and all error messages you're receiving.
Thank you for taking the time to review and print our content!